NemID is Denmark’s common logon solution for both public self-service, online banking, etc.
Who can obtain NemID?
You can obtain NemID when:
- You have a Danish CPR number You have reached the age of 15 You are able to meet the ID requirements.
- You need not be a Danish national.
- You can obtain NemID if you have a CPR number and valid ID.
- It is important that you have valid ID.
How do I obtain NemID?
There are several ways to obtain NemID. You can:
- Obtain NemID via citizen services
- Obtain NemID via online banking
- Order NemID online (requires Danish passport or Danish Driver's licence).
You can obtain NemID through personal appearance at a citizen service centre or order it online.
Remember to bring valid ID.
Read more about NemID and valid ID
Book your appointment here for Citizen Service