If you cannot read your mail digitally, you need to be exempt from Digital Post
If you do not get exempt, you will continue receiving Digital Post from public authorities.
You can be exempt from receiving Digital Post if you:
- have language difficulties
- are registered as having left Denmark permanently
- have a disability that prevents you from receiving post digitally
- do not have access to a computer with sufficient internet connection in your home
- are homeless
- have practical difficulties in procuring NemID or MitID.
How do I get exempt?
In order to be exempt from Digital Post from public authorities, you must show up in person at the citizen service centre (borgerservice).
Remember to make an appointment:
Book your appointment here for Citizen Service